Join the Boréale team!
Boréale and Les Brasseurs du Nord invite you to join a family that’s been growing for more than 30 years.
Lend your talents and expertise to a homegrown company that’s always innovating. Our goal: to brew creative beers that bring pleasure to the people. If our philosophy speaks to you, join us!
Benefits and advantages
Reporting to the Brewing Supervisor, the candidate must be able to operate equipment for brewing, fermenting, clarifying and filtering beer, but is not limited to the following:
- Operate equipment intended for the manufacture of beer (brewing room, centrifuge, diatomaceous earth filter, etc.).
- Control fermentation, clarification and filtration processes.
- Washing and sanitation of equipment (lines-tanks-equipment).
- Control of the cleaning system in place.
- Complete production reports.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure that deadlines are met according to the production schedule.
- Ensure the control of the quality of the product throughout the process (including tasting).
- Ensure that workplaces are clean and safe.
- Perform various manipulations on beer and yeast.
- Review and update of production records.
- Writing and updating of work instructions.
- Staff training in the various brewing sectors.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Diploma in Food Processing.
- Experience in the dairy, brewing and pharmaceutical industries.
- Being able to handle stress.
- Flexibility on the work schedule.
- Impeccable attitude to cleanliness.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Writing skills.