Poached fish with Boréale Blanche
POACHED FISH WITH BORÉALE BLANCHE
PREPARATION: 30 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 to 15 minutes + 1 hour for the marinade
2 lbs (900g) white fish fillets
1 bottle (341 ml) Boréale Blanche
3 tbsp. Olive oil
½ orange and zest
½ lemon and zest
12-20 leaves Finely chopped basil
1 container cherry tomatoes each cut into 8 pieces
1 mango, finely diced
1 fennel, finely chopped
½ small red onion, finely chopped
Sea salt (in moderation) and pepper to taste
Profite d'avantages reservés à une cummunauté de privilégiés
Découvre le programme Maîtres buveurs et vois quelles récompenses attendent ses membresVoir le programme
- In a marinade bowl, mix Boréale Blanche, orange and lemon zests, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, half of the basil, as well as salt and pepper. Gently place fish in bowl, baste in mixture and let marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, mix left-over basil, cherry tomatoes, mango, fennel and onion in a bowl. Add juice of orange and lemon halves, 1 tbsp. of olive oil, salt and pepper, and blend thoroughly. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In order to better spread out flavours, prepare the salsa on the previous day and marinate fish in the refrigerator overnight until cooking time.
- Upon cooking, place each fillet on an aluminium sheet large enough to shape into a wrap, baste the fillets with a small amount of marinade, and close the wraps. Cook on BBQ (medium heat, cover down) for about 3 to 6 minutes per inch of fillet thickness.
- Remove fillets from their wraps and cover with summer salsa.
- Pair your dish with a Boréale Blanche to experience maximum flavour.